Comments

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Customize Your Ringtone Using FoxyRing App for Android

Posted by at 2:02 AM Read our previous post
Don’t let the name of this app confuse you. This context-aware ringtone app lets you set up rules for different locations, so that your phone switches ringtone based on the position reported by your GPS. FoxyRing even filters the sound volume based on the ambient noise in your surroundings. So if you are at a noisy public event, you get a loud ring; if you are in a quiet office, you get a quiet ring. You can also define your sleeping hours to mute your rings while you slumber.

FoxyRing Includes:
  • Timed Silent Mode Widget.
  • Geo-profiles.
  • Locale plug-in.
  • Sleeping hours.
  • Battery management.
  • Emergency contacts.
RING SMART: The sleep feature is great: you can turn on all rings, data, Bluetooth, and notications based on your normal sleeping hours. You can also dene emergency contacts with a special ringtone
that can get through even if you are in a “sleep zone.” I and this very useful because I want to make sure my aging parents can reach me whenever they need to.



PHYSICAL ZONE: This app not only uses different ringtones for diferent times of day, but also for different locations. I have my normal ringtone set for my once in Cambridge and louder ringtones when I am at home. This geo-temporal-contextual feature is a great way to customize your phone.

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited to use this apps for the Android because it is give lots of ideas for customizing ringtone and other features impressing me. So thanks a lot for giving me this information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,Its a great and interesting app to change you phone ringtone for your different conditions of a day.
    Medical software development company

    ReplyDelete

©2012 ANDROID - BLACKBERRY CORNER is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template